Wednesday, September 25, 2013

My Big College Goal

My college goal. Over the last two week me and my class have been doing research about what college we want go to. The college I pick is University of Georgia the Georgia bulldogs. University of Georgia Is located in Athens,Georgia. The career that I want to be is a computer science teacher. I want to get my degree in education. The reason why I pick University of Georgia because I like a mid size school. I like to travel and learn new things about Georgia.The career that I pick was a computer science teacher because I like to help kids go to college and make something out of themselves. If I see a kid in my class that is confused I will help them understand. My college that I pick was founded in 1785 so it has a lot of good memories. That's my big college goal! Thank you for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment